Saturday, January 24, 2009

Under Construction

Since my day job teaching architecture keeps me re-thinking any design decisions I've made about my blog...combined with my wife's already extensive blogging experience and her comment this evening that "Lead Gardens should not have a black background, it's hard to read"....has sent me back to the drawing board...so I beg you, gentle readers, to bear with me, ...I'm going to experiment with the look of things for a few days...and probably, eventually get everything back to where it was...because the "graphic grass" is not always greener...but nevertheless experiments are almost always worthwhile....in blogging as well as gaming.

2 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

I'm afraid that I agree with your lady wife . . . the black background was troublesome for my old eyes.


-- Jeff

littlejohn said...

Jeff,
Yes she is a pretty experienced blogger...she has a very popular knitting blog and I take her comment very seriously...and yours as well. I think I'm going to move to a simple white background and go from there...

thanks again for the comments!