Thursday, December 11, 2008

Workbench Teaser


I've been wrapping up my classes and grading this week so not much time for painting. But I have been using the evenings to catch up on all the great blogs I have been following...and have added a couple of interesting new ones today. I'm taking a short break from ECW (The Project) to finish 2 squadrons of Prussian SYW Cuirassiers that I've left unfinished waiting for the inspiration to complete. I have to thank all my blogger friends who are building those wonderful "imagiNations" for getting me to finish these guys...I'm sitting on piles of unpainted RSM figures that I think will become the first units of my own pair of (continually warring) imagiNations so this holiday season will be a great time to jump start that project.

5 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

If you want to join the "Emperor vs Elector" group blog with your Imagi-Nations, just email me and I'll have an invitation sent your way.

bluebear@uniserve.com is my email.


-- Jeff

abdul666 said...

Welcome to the Dark Side!

Jean-Louis

Snickering Corpses said...

Hesse-Engelburg looks forward to seeing what your two ImagiNations come out to be!

Martin said...

There is nothing like seeing a well painted unit of RSM Heavy Cavalry, particularly when they are seen en masse! All of Raubenstadt anxiously awaits your first posting. Good luck and welcome to this merry band!

Yours,

Martin
a.k.a. The Markgraaf of Raubenstadt

abdul666 said...

I'm always disappointed that no Imagi-Nation builder puts to life the Grand Duchy of Gerolstein.

Mind you, a Grand Duchy somewhere in the Saint Empire, ruled in Lace Wars times by a Grande Duchesse fascinated by handsome soldiers in glamorous uniforms («How I love the military, their great mutaches and their plumes») – a Grande Duchesse in addition *supposed* to be young and pretty

Will you take up the challenge?

Regards,
Jean-Louis