Friday, December 19, 2008

New Imagi-Nations

I'm starting two new blogs today to bring my ImagiNations into being. Please see my Link list for directions.

Many thanks to Jeff and Jean-Louis and everyone on the Emperor and Elector blog for putting the "bug in my ear"...like going down the rabbit hole...but then again, "Alice" was always my favorite story!...the dark side indeed!

Though I must now be sometimes known as Monsieur Michel Dugas, Military Cartographer and Visiting Minister of War and Culture, to the Court of the Königreich der Bleiherzen!

3 comments:

abdul666 said...

Cheers!
Jean-Louis

Bluebear Jeff said...

Ah, welcome, my friend. 'Tis an exciting and delightful path you begin to tread this day. Enjoy!


-- Jeff

old-tidders said...

Wow two new blogs one for 'each side'. Looking forward to them. I wonder which one Wittenberg will support ?

-- Allan